Kelly Roberta de Palma
Position: PhD student and Director of the Laboratory of Biomass Characterization, Analytical Resources and Calibration, School of Chemical Engineering, University of Campinas (Brazil).
– BSc in Chemistry | University of São Paulo (Brazil), 1996.
– Teaching Degree in Chemistry | University Oswaldo Cruz (Brazil), 1999.
– Chemical Engineering Master | University of Campinas (Brazil), 2002.
– Environmental Engineering Postgraduate | University of Campinas (Brazil), 2010.
– Biomass and Energy.
– Analytical Instrumentation and Analytical Chemistry.
– Air Pollution.